- Locations: Abu Hamour
What you will learn:
- Identify air cargo terms and expressions
- Control and maximize the use of space in aircraft holds
- Understand aircraft routings and industry manuals such as TACT and OAG World Airways Guides
- Apply basic rating principles and state and operator variation
- Follow IATA standards to accept cargo and complete documents and improve customer service
- Apply the IATA Cargo Dangerous Goods Regulations correctly
- Discern the legal aspects and responsibility of shippers, agents, and airlines involved in transporting dangerous goods
- Identify and classify individual dangerous goods items
- Verify goods are properly packed, marked, and labeled
- Fill in and check the "Shipper's Declaration for Dangerous Goods"
- This course is recommended for those wanting to join the Air Cargo industry as:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Cargo operations managers
- Dangerous Goods processing staff
- Freight forwarders.
- Shippers and operators staff preparing COMAT.
About Qatar Skills Academy
Serving The Country Since 2010
Qatar Skills Academy has been established since 2010, and ever since then, we have been a keystone in the community by providing professional development courses for both individuals and corporations in Qatar. As the number one training provider in the country, we train over three thousand participants a year in Qatar alone with the largest private training facility in the country.
Supporting Qatar's 2030 vision:
Guided by the Qatar National Vision 2030, we are a key enabler for human capital development. We have developed an enhanced range of programmes and courses that bring a global standard of training locally to Qatar. Through our programs, we ensure that companies are able to remain competitive through knowledge insights and best practice. The courses we offer are technical, vocational and professional in nature across a range of industries thus supporting Qatar’s future goals of a diversified economy.
Topical Training for Real Results:
We are constantly updating our programs based on client, and market requirements with the singular intention of ensuring long-term positive learning and development results with the organizations and individuals that we work with.