- Price AED 3,900
- Timings 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Locations Oud Metha, Knowledge Village...+1 more
At some point in your career, whether you are a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, Pilates instructor or Yoga teacher, you are likely to find yourself teaching women who are pregnant or who have just had a baby. Gain the skills and confidence to create and deliver programmes or classes exclusively for this specialised client group within your community.
The Impact CYQ level 3 course will provide you with the expertise and confidence you need to plan and deliver safe and effective exercise for ante or postnatal clients.
- Plan and teach safe, effective antenatal and postnatal sessions
- Identify physiological and anatomical changes of pregnancy in the body and how this relates to gym or studio environments
- Identify the changes in nutritional requirements for ante and post-natal clients
- Identify cases when exercise and activity are not recommended
- Maintain participant safety and respond to an emergency situation.
Impact British Training Solutions was set up in 2004, as the first ever accredited International Central YMCA Qualifications (CYQ) training centre in the Middle East, covering the UAE, Bahrain, KSA, Jordan, Qatar, and Oman . Early success and growing demand prompted Impact BTS to extend our operation to Asia and more recently delivering training in Azerbaijan. Impact has been delivering CYQ qualifications to UAE government organisations such as the prison services and the Military, this is seen as a key role in enabling the local population.See all Impact British Training Solutions courses
Healthcare and Medical Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness