- Duration: 5 Days
Students will learn to successfully assess and design a XenDesktop 7 app and desktop solution based on the top key projects and architectures that a majority of Citrix customers implement, across different industries and use cases.
- Business Drivers
- Data Capture
- User Segmentation
- Application Assessment
- Project Management
- User Design
- Resource Requirement Recommendations
- Application Delivery
- Desktop Delivery
- Networking Layer
- Storage and Provisioning Layer
- Platform Layer
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Identify the various components and communication protocols of the FMA architecture
- Apply architectural understanding to desktop virtualization solutions
- Conduct an organizational assessment focusing on business capabilities and requirements, applications, and users
- Design desktop virtualization solutions
- Verify and present design recommendations
- Troubleshoot desktop virtualization designs
This course is recommended for desktop virtualization solution designers such as Architects, Consultants, and Engineers.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses