- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
What is Services ?
Going the extra mile
What is good Service
- Basic Telephone Manners & Skills.
- Skills & Level of Listening.
- Improving your listening Skills.
- Using your voice effectively.
- Using the right technique to develop your conversation.
- Avoiding Slang, Jargon & Lazy Phrasing.
- Communicating with Colleagues:
- Communicating with Subordinates.
Service is Communication
- Challenging Situations
- Challenging Customers
- Handling Customers
What’s different about good customer service:
- putting customer first
- What you need
- Attention to details
- Delivering great service
- Taking responsibility
- Three steps for resolving conflicts
- Our filters
- Communicate more effectively through active listening skills.
- Develop flexibility in your communication style.
- Deal assertively and diplomatically with difficult people.
- Learn the importance and practice your non-verbal communication skills.
- Develop telephone skills and know more about the basics of telephone etiquette.
- Describe the components of an effective complaint handling process.
- Discover the most effective questioning and listening techniques.
- Learn techniques and strategies to handle complaints.
- Manage conflicts by knowing how to turn negative feeling into positive ones.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses