- Locations: Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
- Duration: 10 Hours
This course provides the participants with the skills and knowledge required to successfully apply the necessary customer service skills in daily work operations. The course includes the basic skills of dealing with customer inquiries, monitoring customer satisfaction and taking the necessary actions to satisfy customers’ needs.
By the end of this course the participant will be able to:
- Deal with customer enquiries effectively.
- Identify customers’ needs.
- Establish effective communication with the customer.
- Use the proper questions to clarify customer needs.
- Deal customers with different attitudes.
- Monitor customer satisfaction
Assessment criteria for each learning outcome
Learners will be assessed throughout the courses based on their competency shown in their work on their assignments.
Who should attend or potential job occupations
This courses is designed to suite each of the following roles:
- Customer services personnel.
- Call center personnel.
- Front desk personnel.
- Any employee who is in direct contact with the customer.
Topic / Content outlines
The outline of the course will cover the following criteria as to which candidates will be acquired to:
Introduction to customer service.
- Communication skills for customer service.
- Types of customers (Internal and External).
- Customer analysis.
- Dealing with customer questions and problems.
- Interacting with difficult customers.
- Telephone etiquette in customer service.
- The image of customer service.
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses