- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Gazaer Sq.New Maadi, Cairo-Egypt
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and business practices and policies
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused manager
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged
- Recognize who their customers are and what they are looking for
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers
Established as an Egyptian Share Holding company, with an authorized capital of five million Egyptian pounds, E-ducation dates back to 2002. Since then, it has emerged as a leader in the field of professional IT training and services, focusing exclusively on transferring knowledge. The We_They Branch in Dubai was established as a Limited Liability Company in 2013 under the name of ETS to serve our clients in the Gulf area.
We_They offers comprehensive and cutting edge IT training for professionals and beginners. It aims to inspire trainees and companies to become more productive and successful in their daily activities. It also offers integrated training solutions, which guide each trainee through all stages of the training cycle.
We_They prides itself on the quality of services performed and on its commitment to the success of each client. Consequently, high-caliber and experienced consultants adopt modern teaching methodologies that have proven to be vital for successful business management.
The We_They team is comprised of professional service consultants and instructors with decades of experience, not only as trainers, but also as former architects and field engineers. The team aims to enrich the classroom experience with their different backgrounds. Knowledge and expertise, combined with vast experience and delivery capabilities, guarantee that you will achieve the required training objectives.See all Edge Training & Consultancy courses