- Locations: Nasr City
Customer service courses concentrate on business and technical language and also teach dealing with German customers.
The main scope of this course is to coach the candidates on how to deal with German customer considering the following:
- Being familiar with all German technical expressions.
- Being able to run a professional conversation. (Greeting, owning the customer issue, delighting the customer and wrapping up the call).
- Being able to distinguish the different German dialects and understand them.
- Working on pronunciation issues and enhancing the ability to sound neutral.
- Enhancing the fluency level relying on our DFA cinema and native instructors.
- Working intensively on how to pass an interview going through all the expected questions and their model answers.
- Working on self-expression development. With a native speaking team, we count on the most up to date teaching methods and most recent materials to ensure that our students get the most benefit from this course.
About DFA Egypt
DFA is a German language institute. As a native speaking team, we have set ourselves the goal of offering language assistance to those who want to master the German language and to help them get a closer look at the German culture.We aim not only to help people to speak fluent German but to understand, think and live the German language and culture.Our strategy is built upon innovation and the most up to date techniques in language teaching.
Since November 2012, we offer German courses at a high level for interested students. Our team consists of highly qualified and motivated native- speaking german teachers who guarantee first-class education. We offer general courses for beginners, conversation courses and special courses for doctors and engineers in German. Our motto is “Get to know Germany closer”. Our idea is to help you learn about the German language and culture by watching movies and songs. We don’t want to convey information from dusty-books, but the living, spoken german language. For this reason, idioms and colloquial language is an integral part of our teaching strategy.See all DFA Egypt courses