- Duration 8 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This course provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and Terminology
- Recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service management, and represent a single incident of service.
- Use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are waiting to be processed.
- Effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of informational articles used to assist customer service representatives in the resolution of cases.
- Utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support services a customer is entitled to.
- Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
- Practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.
- Use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed to assist organizations when providing services that require complex combinations of resources.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Cases
- Module 3: Knowledge Base
- Module 4: Queue Management
- Module 5: ContractsMicrosoft Dynamics CRM provides many features that organizations can use to manage the services they provide to customers. This module describes how contracts can be used together with other record types in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to help service and manage functions.
- Module 6: Analysis, Reports and Goals
- Module 7: Service Scheduling
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses