- Duration 10 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
The aim of this course is to enable the participants to acquire the skills and knowledge required for effective customer service skills at the medical and healthcare sector.
- Differentiate healthcare customer service from other types of services interactions
- Explain the importance of positive attitude in delivering good customer service
- Apply techniques for dealing with angry or upset customer
- Effectively manage job stresses
Topic / content outline
- Why healthcare customer service is important?
- Who are your customers? What do they want?
- Rephrasing the relationship
- Dealing with difficult patients
- Applying better communication
- Managing stresses and angers
- Leaving the last positive impression
Blend of lecturing, presentation and practical implementation.
Who should attend or Potential job Occupational
- Doctor assistants
- Medical receptionist
- Safety guards at medical workplace
- Any other office type of jobs
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses