By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of the provision of good customer service in all sectors.
- Establish the standards and systems that can make every internal customer feel
- Make a composed and confident impression on each and every contact
- Identify customer and organizational needs and expectations
- Describe the differences between strong and weak customer care
- Recognize how to present a professional image and identify techniques for communicating positively
- Identify the techniques used to handle customer complaints appropriately
- Evaluate the current customer service in the organization in order to maintain an effective current customer
Introduction to Customer Service:
- Definition of customer service
- Why customer service is important
- Develop and implement a quality C.S. plan
- Identify external and internal customers
- Explain how to promote good service
- Identify customer service barriers
- Assess the Company's Customer Focus
- Develop a customer focused team
Skills for Brilliant Internal Customer Service
- Different styles of organization
- Why do customers leave?
- Customer retention
- Service standards
- The service journey
Internal Customer Service
- Marketing / Sales
- Order processing
- After-sales support
- Finance / HR
- Continuous service improvement
- Phrases to avoid
- The importance of listening to customers
- Non-verbal techniques
- Body Language.
- Tone of voice and expression
- Verbal and non-verbal Telephone skills
Presenting a Positive Professional Image
- The importance of 'first impressions'.
- The importance of presenting a positive attitude and professional image.
- Identify some of the appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication methods to be used in different customer situations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the need for personal space
Handling Customer Complaints
- Why customers complain.
- The benefits of receiving customer complaints.
- Techniques involved in handling difficult customer situations
- Offering alternative solutions.
- Ways of handling complaints positively
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses