- Locations: Al Asiri
- Duration: 5 Days
Course Objectives :
- At the end of the course, participants should:
- Be able to provide a distinct service to customers according to the best scientific standards,
- Acquire the skills of building communication with customers to keep them and maintain their loyalty,
- Be able to increase the number of customers and open new markets.
Course Outline :
- Introducing the scientific concepts of customer care and how to take advantage of them on the field.
- Linking the concept of customer care with the concept of total quality
- Prepare relevant customer care templates for all work phases
- Introducing the roles and mission of all customer care staff • Promoting the customers’ interest and loyalty
- Providing participants with the methods and channels of building effective communication with the existing customers
- Introducing the skills of building new markets and attract new customers
- Consolidating the customers’ loyalty through exceptional care
- Establishing moral principles and fundamentals exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Using creative techniques to build and develop the relationship with the customers
- Focusing on the customer care process
- Determining the main customers’ issues,
- Using questions to orient customers to take the buying decision • Focusing on the internal customer care:
- Analyzing the customers’ expectations inside the organization
- Getting a clear image of the internal care relationships through work sites or positions,
- Applying the best internal customer care standards
- Providing a better internal customer care to influence the external customer care, • Skills of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and personal contact:
- Looking for small details which make the difference in customer care,
- Enhancing trust through interaction with customer calls
- Taking advantage of the sales incomes and the customer care opportunities
- Using the information gathering form to understand and evaluate the customer needs
- Building human relationship to deal with difficult customers
- Using outgoing calls to create positive attention
- Providing participants with personal communication skills to enable them to provide distinct customer care,
- Providing participants with communication channels through all phase of internal and external customer care.
- A graduation certificate accredited by Aljazeera Media Training and Development Center
- A guidebook on customer care
Entry Requirements :
- A degree in media, business management or marketing
- Some experience in public relations
About Al Jazeera Media Training & Development Center
To become the international pioneer in media training and development and to be the first choice of both professionals and amateurs.
To contribute to the development of media organizations and individuals by offering professional training courses and reliable consultancy services in accordance with the latest professional and technical standards.
Aljazeera Media Training and Development Center was launched on. The idea of establishing the Center came from Al Jazeera’s belief in the importance of training to improve and develop media capabilities. The Center opened with a clear vision and mission, focused on providing quality media training and development to all employees in media related fields. International, as well as professional media figures and amateurs have benefitted immensely from the Center’s training. The Center is also responsible for training Aljazeera Media Network’s staff.See all Al Jazeera Media Training & Development Center courses