- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Mohie El Din Abou El Ezz
The sessions are designed to prepare professional customer service staff. Regardless of the level of previous experience or scientific qualification. You are invited to join this comprehensive course that will help you succeed and excel in customer service functions. You will practice the skills that should be found in the customer service employee through an interesting simple training techniques.
- An introduction to customer service and it's concepts
- The competitive environment in the customer service
- The importance of customer service in achieving corporate objectives
- Customers tactics used in fruitful communication with customers.
Internal and external customer service:
- The importance of internal and external service
- The establishment of fruitful relations
- Service profit chain
- Managing customer expectations according to personal expectations.
- Understanding your character and other personal styles patterns.
- Dealing with customer requests objectively
- Develop your communication skills to deal with a larger number of customers
- The service levels provided to customers
- Strategies and actions to satisfy customers
- Dealing with different personalities patterns
Effective communication skills to deal with customers:
- Finding a method of communication between you and your customer
- Developing a relationship with customers
- Find rapprochement with customers easily to increase the influence
- Effective telephone and mail communication terminology and skills
Inappropriate behavior with customers:
- Understanding human emotions
- Develop mental strategies to maintain the optimism and serenity
- Use body language to control the psychological situation
- Change your mental to avoid negative emotional reactions
Dealing with foul clients:
- Discriminatory behavior of customers and deal with them effectively
- Understanding Anger Management
- Converting the customer's anger into satisfaction to keep him using the system
- Positive interaction with customers anger.
The center was established recently to include a group of experts in the field or training, and we aim to provide the best learning experience. Our values were set to according to the intellectual needs of the business market. We also break the barriers to give you the ability the gain the necessary knowledge you need for you field and to manage your resources effectively.See all Diplomatic Training & Consulting courses