Customer service and satisfaction are key strategies for obtaining and maintaining customer relationships. Customer loyalty increases if the customers feel like they are treated respectfully and like they are worth something to the organization. If you put the customer first, then you can build your customer base, improve service quality, and eventually increase profits.
This course is designed to help participants understand the necessity of quality customer service so that they can provide it in their companies to create increased customer satisfaction.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Communicate more effectively through active listening skills
- Develop flexibility in their communication style
- Deal assertively and diplomatically with difficult people
- Learn the importance of their non-verbal communication skills
- Develop telephone skills and telephone etiquette
- Describe the components of an effective complaint handling process
- Discover the most effective questioning and listening techniques
- Learn techniques and strategies to handle complaints
- Manage conflicts by knowing how to turn negative feeling into positive ones
What is Service?
Going the Extra Mile
What is Good Service?
- Basic telephone manners & skills
- Skills & level of listening
- Improving your listening skills
- Using your voice effectively
- Using the right technique to develop your conversation
- Avoiding slang, jargon, & lazy phrasing
- Communicating with colleagues
- Communicating with subordinates
The Johari Window
Service is Communication
- Challenging Situations
- Challenging Customers
- Handling Customers
What’s Different About Good Customer Service
- Putting the customer first
- What you need
- Attention to details
- Delivering great service
- Taking responsibility
- Three steps for resolving conflicts
- Our filters
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses