- Locations: Doha
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
Who Should Attend:
- Customer-facing professionals
- Customer Relationship Supervisors & Managers
- Section head & Middle Managers
- Customer Service team members
- Identify the loop-holes between excellent customer care within the organisational strategy and hierarchy
- What outstanding customer service comprises of
- Planning a complete framework to ensure customer care standards are met with
- Explore in detail the leadership qualities required to develop a customer-oriented team
- How customer complaints and grievances are critical to every organisations growth and development
- To always be a step ahead of your customers' requirements; 'over deliver and under-promise' attitude
- Ways to make your customer feel important
- Study ways to overcome roadblocks that are in between your service and the customers' expectations
- Ways to say no positively deal with impractical expectations without upsetting and offending the client
- Self-evaluation techniques to assess your performance during every stage of customer care.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pin-point areas of improvement within your team and system
- Instigate a 100% customer-oriented approach in your organisation
- Apply customer-retention techniques to your company's way of operations
- Improve the issues pertaining to providing better quality customer care.
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- Role of CRM
- B2B CRM
- B2C CRM
- Internal Customer vs. External Customer Service
- How is 'Customer Lifetime Value' calculated?
- Perception points
- Roadblocks in achieving outstanding customer service
- Customer's evolving needs and requirements
- Customer Service Process
- CRM and technology of the present
- Different types of customer response mechanisms
- Solving customer complaints and inquiries
- Tackling unrealistic customer requests professionally
- Retaining Customers
- Upgrade your feedback mechanism
- CRM Dashboard to track and measure performance
- Real-life case studies
- Wrap-up and conclusion.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forAutomate, Organise & Synchronise Your Customer Interaction
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.