- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
The programme is designed for Marketing Managers and IS Managers interested to understand relationship between Customer, CRM and Information Systems. Marketing Managers who wish to understand the concept of CRM and wish to implement it in their respective organizations or IT Managers who are evaluating various CRM products would benefit from the program.
- To understand the concept of Relationship Management and benefits from it.
- To understand how to use data for gaining strategic advantage
- To understand the linkages between financial profitability and CRM efforts
- To understand CRM software and hardware and challenges in CRM implementation projects
- To identify the appropriate CRM strategy
- To design strategy for enhancing revenue management
- Customer Relationship Management as a Strategy
- Using Customer Data for Designing Offers
- Implementation of Customer Relationship Management
- Managing Customers for Life
- Evaluating Customer Profitability and Developing Strategic Cost Advantage
- Determining ROI of CRM Initiative
- Selecting the right CRM Strategy
- Business Intelligence
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses