- Fees / Price AED 2,500
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
This course provides an overview of how to provide excellent customer service over the phone. It covers the techniques required to expertly handle both internal and external customers and provide them with a great impression of your business.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply international standards and good telephone manners
- Apply effective communication skills
- Demonstrate good listening skills
- Deal with customer complaints
- Handle customers from different cultures
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who handles customer queries, complaints and issues over the phone on a day to day basis.
- Understanding ‘New Age’ customer service
- Telephone behaviour and teachniques
- Enhancing communication skills
- Art of listening
- Handling difficult customers and situations
- Cultural persity
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Basic English Skills
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses