- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
By the end of the last module participants will have acquired the following:
Understand the principles of customer care
Build confidence with questioning, listening and problem solving
Understand how to use the telephone effectively
- The role of customer service employee within the organization
- The high cost of losing customers & The key elements of customer care
- Listening tips and Questioning techniques
- Impact of your body language
- Handling objections and dealing with difficult customers
- Controlling the sound of your voice & Making sure your caller understands you
- Keeping calm (you and the caller)
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses