- Fees / Price AED 4,300
- Duration 2 Days
- Location Dubai
We are all 'Customers' and more aware of the greater choices available to us in purchasing anything, compared to twenty years ago. If we just look at the U.A.E. the variety available to us today is phenomenal - whether it be restaurants, cinemas, food outlets, shopping malls, fashion stores, etc. We have virtually unlimited choice, and the choices grow day-by-day. Therefore it is vitally important for businesses to, not only attract first time customers, but more importantly, to turn those customers into 'repeat and return' customers. Millions of dollars are lost every year because of poor handling of customers by company staff. But customers who are consistently well handled will return again and again - bringing you more business. Bad telephone technique and poor customer care will lose you customers. If statistics show that it costs approximately eight times as much to find a new customer, compared to keeping an existing one, isn't it in your interest to try to retain and expand your existing customer base through providing top class service?
- Delegates will learn how to prevent and handle complaints
- The importance of customer service and customer care will be emphasised throughout the two days of the programme
- The difference between 'ordinary' and 'extraordinary' service will be discussed
- Delegates will examine and practise good telephone manners and how to deal face-to-face with customers
- They will understand how each individual contributes to the company's overall image
- The special techniques necessary to be effective on the telephone will be demonstrated and practised
- Delegates will be able to identify correct and incorrect telephone standards
Benefits of this Course:
- The ability to consistently create a good impression for yourself and your company / organization
- A good knowledge of the steps of managing a customer complaint
- The skills to deal professionally with various situations in relation to providing top quality customer care for customers
- Increased confidence in dealing with all types of customers - both face-to-face and on the telephone
- Increased business for your company / organization
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Why Companies Lose Customers
- Delivering Quality Service - Everybody Wins
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Customer Service - You Can Make The Difference!
- Spearhead's Three Levels Of Customer Service
- How To Create 'Customer Delight'
- Communicating With Your Customers
- On-Line Etiquette
- How To Give A Warm Welcome
- Communicating By Telephone
- What Annoys You On The Telephone?
- Improve Your Company's Telephone Etiquette
- Dealing With Complaints
- Handling Difficult People
- Complaints: Turning Them Into Good Business
- First Impressions
- Using Your Voice Professionally
- Answering Incoming Calls
- Re-Routing Calls
- Making Outgoing Calls
- Putting On Hold / Transferring Calls
Spearhead Gulf's first regional Middle East office opened in Dubai at the end of 1997. Since then the company has established a strong reputation for delivering training of the highest quality, comparable to, and (because of local market knowledge and local case studies) often exceeding, that found anywhere in Europe, the U.S.A., and the rest of the world.
In January 2001, as part of its expansion programme, the company opened an office in Abu Dhabi. This office has expanded rapidly and become the training provider of choice for a number of companies in the U.A.E. capital.
In September 2001, the company entered the Qatari market and has expanded its operations there year by year, with many leading Qatari companies using Spearhead's services. In 2007 the company opened a larger office in Qatar, and now offers public courses in Doha.
In June 2002 the company opened an Arabic section, to deliver courses to the Arabic speaking market. The courses are both translated versions of our existing programmes, and specially designed courses available only in Arabic.
Spearhead has the capability to deliver courses in English, in English with Arabic facilitation, and in Arabic.See all Spearhead Training courses