- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 to 6 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the International Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) ® terminology required to pass the CTP ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CTP ® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CTP ® attendance Certificate .
- Working in the field of financial analysis and investment.
- Corporate and banks finance managers.
- Financial professionals to execute critical functions related to corporate liquidity and capital.
- Risk managers.
- Workers in the finance sector, the government sector and private.
- Commerce graduates.
- The overall objective of the CTP Program is to update the Nation’s flood maps through the following tasks:
- Recognize partners that are actively working to identify and map their flood risk while incorporating this information into official FEMA flood hazard data.
- Maximize limited funding by combining resources and aligning State, local, regional, and tribal local goals with FEMA’s national objectives.
- Maintain national standards consistent with National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) regulations.
- Build and maintain partner capabilities.
The Role of Treasury Management
- Regulatory and Legal Environment
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Risk Management and Decision Analysis
- Credit Management and Control
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Payment Systems
- Money Markets
- Capital Markets
- Relationship Management and Vendor Selection
- Introduction to Working Capital Management
- Working Capital Metrics
- Collections, Concentration and Disbursements
- Short-Term Investing and Borrowing
- Long-Term and Capital Investments
- Cash Forecasting
- Information Technology in Treasury
- Operational and Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Treasury Policies and Procedures
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses