- Price TBA
- Duration 1 to 2 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) ® standard terminology required to pass the CSSGB ® exam and become Certified Six Sigma Green Belts. You will receive a CD of material including the CSSGB ® the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (BOK) and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CSSGB ® attendance Certificate .
The Six sigma is the application of problem solving and statistical analysis techniques in working through the define, Measure , analyze , improve and control cycle of process improvement with the aim of eliminating process defects and process variation.
A Six Sigma process yields fewer than 3.4 defects per million opportunities. Six Sigma organizations are better placed to survive in increasingly competitive global markets.
- Financial/business analyst.
- Commodity manager.
- Project manager.
- Quality manager.
- Business development manager.
- Manufacturing process engineer.
- Continuous improvement director.
- Director or VP of operations.
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt ( CSSGB) training course aims at achieving a full understanding of the six sigma methodology. Participants will be introduced to the six sigma book of knowledge ( BOK) which covers all the tools needed to become Certified Six Sigma Green Belts.
At the end of this training, Green Belts will be ready to tackle projects with the systematic methodology and systematic thinking administered by Six Sigma.
Identify and implement small-scale improvement projects.
- Why Six Sigma?
- How to Deploy Six Sigma ?
- Define: Project Definition
- Define: Project Scheduling
- Define: Change Management/Teams
- Measure: Tools and Objectives
- Measure: Establishing Process Baseline
- Measure: X-Bar Charts
- Measure: Individuals Data
- Measure: Process Capability
- Measure: Attribute Charts
- Analyze: Introduction to Regression Analysis
- Analyze: Lean Thinking
- Improve: Tools and Objectives
- Control: Tools and Objectives
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses