- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 to 4 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) ® standard terminology required to pass the CSSBB ® exam and become Certified Six Sigma Black Belts. You will receive a CD of material including the CSSBB ® the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (BOK) and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CSSBB ® attendance Certificate .
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Entitle you to a professional. And make you unable to explain the philosophy and principles of Six Sigma, including the systems and support tools. Black Belt will make you able to lead the team and understand the dynamics of the team and assign roles and responsibilities of the team. And make you have the ability to fully understand all aspects of the model DMAIC in accordance with the principles of six sigma, and have the ability to learn theories, and also able to understand the elements of value non-added activities and it’s also able to use of specific tools.
- Enterprise-Wide Deployment.
- Organizational Process Management and Measure.
- Team Management.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies.
- Process Managers.
- Quality Assurance Managers.
- Project Managers.
- Production Managers.
- Demonstrate a mastery of Six Sigma for Manufacturing Processes.
- Review roles and responsibilities for process improvements.
- Refine project selection working with Six Sigma Champions.
- Identify necessary project management skills required to implement change in processes.
- Demonstrate comprehensive process mapping skills.
- Demonstrate comprehensive software skills in required applications.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses