- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 to 4 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the APICS standard for CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional ® standard required to pass the CSCP ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CSCP ® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CSCP ® attendance Certificate.
- The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is recognized worldwide as the premier supply chain management educational and certification program.
- The APICS CSCP program takes a broad view of operations, extending beyond internal operations to encompass the entire supply chain—from supplier, through the company, to the end consumer. The program provides professionals with the knowledge necessary to understand and manage the integration and coordination of end-to-end supply chain activities.
- Introduced in 2006, APICS CSCP has quickly become the premier certification and training program encompassing the entire global supply chain.
- Covers a breadth of topics – globalization, logistics, supplier and customer relationship management, information technology.
- Preferred by leading companies worldwide to provide a thorough supply chain education for global operations.
- Sets the standard for supply chain education and certification more than 7,500 people in 67 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management.
- Module 2: Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance.
- Module 3: Implementation and Operations.
- Logistics Personnel.
- Materials Managements.
- Purchasing Personnel.
- Supply Chain Managers.
Individuals will gain the knowledge and skills demanded of supply chain leaders in all sectors of the worldwide economy , including service , manufacturing and government including specialized skills the boost productivity , collaboration and innovation knowledge of how to positively affect times , inventory , productivity and bottom line profitability.
- Increased knowledge to effectively and efficiently manage supply chain activities when there are suppliers , plants , distributors and customers around the world.
- Expertise and confidence leading to job satisfaction.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses