- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
For team leaders and members who are new to working in multicultural teams and seek to develop the knowledge and skills which they will require to develop successful cross cultural working relationships.
This course covers the key considerations for working in multicultural environments, including:
- The impact of culture in business
- Understanding different cultures (focusing on the key features of, and differences between, Arab, Eastern and Western cultures)
- Potential barriers to effective multicultural working relationships
- Bridging cultural differences and working practices
- Different cultural approaches to management and how to manage multicultural teams
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of different cultures, and their key drivers. They will develop the knowledge and skills to deal effectively with cultural differences and challenges in the workplace.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses