- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Introduce participants to the concept of customer relationship management, and how to implement a strategy for managing customer relationships, as well as how to focus on the customer and established interest in him to keep his loyalty.
- Triple win in the customer relationship management equation.
- Comfort zone and risk management in the customer relationship.
- Pyramid ambitious priorities in the management of the customer relationship.
- The ability to sell something impossible in the art of managing customer relationships.
- The case of selling through the art of managing customer relationships.
- The concept of local sales plan.
- Customer relationship management.
- Sales and strategy absolute sales strategy.
- Equation sales to maintain the strength of the customers.
- The sale and disposition, ability and importance of acting and action skills.
- Dealing intelligently competitor in the market.
- Follow-up and develop clear plans.
- Sales and Services successful branch manager.
- Motivate staff.
- Problems impeding the implementation of the local sales plan.
- The importance of e-marketing to build and consolidate the relations selling.
- Customer relationship management skills and the ability to achieve the goals of the strategy.
- How to achieve a competitive environment through CRM .
- What does the customer expect in the current decade.
- How to keep the client.
- Expected accomplishments of the management of the customer relationship.
- Use gap analysis policy.
- Building loyalty and customer relationship building and the development of customer relationship.
- How to improve and develop the CEM and its application.
- Planning for the customer relationship strategy.
- E-marketing to build a customer relationship.
- The most important features and solutions provided by the program that CRM .
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses