- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- Take Your Office Skills to the Next Level,and Gain the vital skills you need to sail right through any presentation .
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again.
- Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
As with many significant undertakings, undergoing a CRM review (even simply considering its implementation) requires learners to analyze technical and complicated systems.
This workshop sorts through a myriad of information and brings you the basics you need to make a decision about the need for CRM, its benefits, and how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking.
How You Will Benefit
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Develop an understanding of how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
What You Will Cover
- What CRM is and who it serves
- Checklist for success
- Requirement driven product selection
- Considerations in tool selection
- Strategies for customer retention
- Building the future
- Homegrown vs. the application service provider
- The development team
- Evaluating and reviewing your program
- Introduction and Course Overview
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Customer Relationship Management
- To begin, participants will look at what CRM programs they are involved in and how these programs have affected their lives. Participants will also explore the meaning of CRM and its potential value.
- What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Next, participants will look at different types of CRM programs and the needs they can serve.
- Checklist for Success
- This session will explore evaluation metrics and privacy issues.
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- During this session, participants will look at the Requirement Driven Product Selection process. This process requires defining the business need (or pain or problem, depending on the issue), deciding which functions are needed to meet the requirements, and then defining the products that support the selection.
- Considerations in Tool Selection
- This session will look at ways to narrow the scope of your field and to get the right people to move your CRM program along.
- Strategies for Customer Retention
- Next, participants will explore ways to retain customers through a large group discussion.
- Building the Future
- During this session, participants will explore the four pillars of CRM and how they can use them to help others embrace the CRM plan.
- Homegrown vs. the Application Service Provider
- Participants will look at the advantages and disadvantages of developing a program in-house versus using an Application Service Provider.
- The Development Team
- This session will give participants the framework for building a stellar CRM team.
- Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- To conclude the day, participants will look at some evaluation tools, including customer profiles and life cycles.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan