- An overview of the definition of a problem and problem solving.
- Learn how to identify and clarify issues that need to be resolved.
- Understand how to set priorities and determine appropriate steps to deal with issues.
- Learn how to find the root cause of a problem before investing in expensive solutions.
- Explore ways to exercise sound judgment when evaluating and resolving problems.
- Identify how to set goals with clarity of purpose and appropriate scope for a decision.
- Develop a set of criteria for evaluation of solution options and assessment of risk.
- Improve confidence in leading assignments and tasks, and in decision-making Vision.
Job roles this course will prepare you for
Develop your capacity to think out of the box, and handle complex situations on job.
About Solid State Training Solutions
Our story began with a belief in continuous improvement, and a strong desire to again and sustain, and that emerges with "Empowering partners for a better tomorrow" our Slogan.
At Solid State Training Solutions, we help our clients align their training needs with the business goals and objectives, as well as the company's values and cluture. We tailor our training programs to match your organization's needs, either by adapting an existing program or, developing a new one. and to assist you with one or more steps in the development processes such as consulting, training needs, training assessment, and implementation & evaluation.
Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results at their regular working environment.
Solid State Training Solutions houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented trainers, commited to helping organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Personal Development Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.