- Duration: 3 Days
In times of crisis, organisations must be responsive, not reactive, organised and effective in communicating with stakeholders. In this course, we start by defining crisis communication and then empower you to learn what to communicate, to whom, and by when in any instance.
Delegates learn how to be proactive in advance of any crisis and reflective post-crisis and are empowered with tools, templates, action plans and actual role playing to develop their ability to be effective and efficient in crisis communications. The course, operated in a workshop setting, includes case studies, stakeholder identification, and best practices for message creation and delivery to ensure great results for the organisation.
Key Areas Covered On This Course
- Crisis dynamics: lessons for how crises originate and develop
- Stages of crisis communication and escalation protocols
- Key ingredients and approaches to formulating a crisis communication strategy
- Identifying the Team and their roles: Who does what in a crisis?
- Coordination with top management and other departments
- Crisis communication response systems and protocols best practice
- Create crisis resources such as manuals and online platforms
- Create decisive crisis messages and holding statements
- Case studies: examples and consequences of strong and weak crisis communication in practice
- Simulation and training
- Engage confidently with journalists and in social media during a crisis
About Informa Connect Middle East
Informa Connect Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.
- Retail Management Training Express
USD 280Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- Airport Operations Level 3 Apex Learning
USD 210Duration: Upto 3 Hours