- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: 2 Days
Crisis management is the process by which an organization reacts with a major event that threatens to harm the organization, its stakeholders, or the COMUNITY.
Crisis management involves dealing with threats before, during, and after they have occurred.Crisis management course will enable participant to develop the skills of responsive actions in the following areas: Crisis prevention, crisis assessment, crisis handling and crisis termination.
The aim of crisis management is to be well prepared for crisis, ensure a rapid and adequate response to the crisis, maintaining clear ways of reporting and communication in the event of crisis and agreeing rules for crisis termination
- What is a Crisis? And why crisis management is important?
- What is the Best Way to Manage a Crisis
- Why Prepare for a Crisis
- What’s the “Greatest “Crisis Management Plan
- Conducting a Risk/Threat Analysis for a crisis plan
- Conducting a Business Impact Analysis for a crisis plan
- Crisis Communications
- Crisis Management Plan Development Life Cycle
- Crisis management policy
- Do’s and Don’ts, hints and tips for successfully managing a crisis and checklists of things to remember
About Top Business HR
Established in 1993, in Egypt, the Group is specialized in Human Resources Solutions. We_They Group has two subsidiaries; We_They and Top Business Limited. Top Business Human Resources Consultants offers Human Resources Outsourcing and Salary Administration, Human Resources Consultations and Management Development, Public and Tailored Training and Conferences & Exhibitions Management. We_They Limited offers Local and Overseas Recruitment and Assessment Centers.See all Top Business HR courses