- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
Fortunately, you do not need separate plans for fire, weather disasters, and all the different kinds of crises that can occur.
One solid plan will help you to prevent, respond, and recover from all crises. This course will help you ensure your organization is ready to manage any kind of crisis.
What Will Students Learn?
- Assign people to an appropriate crisis team role
- Conduct a crisis audit
- Establish the means for business continuity
- Determine how to manage incidents
- Help your team recover from a crisis
- How to apply the process
What Topics are Covered?
- What is crisis management?
- Training leaders and staff
- Conducting the crisis audit
- Performing a risk level analysis
- Developing a response process
- Consulting with the experts
- Incident management techniques
- Working through the issues
- Establishing an emergency operations center
- Building business continuity and recovery
- Recovering and moving on
- Plenty of case studies and practice opportunities
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses