- Knowledge moral evidence, physical evidence and characteristics of physical evidence.
- Identify the crimescene, scope and methods of registration.
- Physical effects in the crime scene.
- Biological effects, the effects of machines and the effect of fires and crackers
- Fingerprint, types and methods of lifting.
- Criminal labs and writing technical reports.
A brief overview of the Course:
Definition of crime scene:
- Scope, methods of registration and ways of its preview.
- General rules for deal with the effects in the crime scene.
Physical effects in the crime scene:
- Definition of firearm shots and the definition of shots and the components.
- Major parts of firearms.
- Remnants of launch in firearms (gunpowder - projectiles - empty envelopes).
- ways of raising the remnants of launch:
- Microscopic examination to empty envelopesand projectiles.
- Identify self-arms used and ways to identify the type of arm through the remnants of launch.Identify the gunshot on different things (glass - wood - sheet - Human Body).
- Biological effects:
- Types of Biological effectsin the crime scene.
- Ways of dealing with the biological effects and methods of lifting.
- Identify the form of blood stains in the crime scene.
- The use of DNA technology in analysis of biological effects and criminal importance.
- The effects of machines:
- The concept of the machine (Embryos – screwdriver ….. etc.).
- Lingering effects of the use of machines in the crimescene.
- Microscopic examination of machine.
- Elemental analysis of substance of the machine.
- Effects of …. - The effects of the cut.
- The effects of the electric saw.
- Breaking the glass and determine the direction of the fracture.
- Keys artificial - Check Alkualin.
- The effects of fire:
- Triangle of fire (oxygen -Flammable material - Thermal source).
- Determining the starting point to determine the cause of the fire.
- Preview the fire accident.
- Gas fires.
- Car fires.
- Crackers - Check Terrorist Crime Scene:
- Types of Crackers.
- Explosive devices.
- Booby traps.
- Terrorist crime scene.
- Collection of effects - determine the form of package. and quantity.
- The style of the bombing of the packaging.
- Chemical analysis - Elemental Analysis.
- Biological analysis of the remains using DNA technology.
- Definition of fingerprint - types.
- Roundabouts – slopes – Arcuateand conditions of every kind.
- Ways ofliftingFingerprint. (Powders - Chemical methods - Use Rays).
- Fingerprint photography.
- Ways of matching fingerprints.
- Criminal labs:
- Dividethe criminal laboratory and its processing.
- General rules and basic facilities ofcriminal laboratories.
- Reception area in criminal laboratories.
- Most Important devices necessary for criminal laboratories.
- Write technical reports.
- Present Documentary films about Criminal Evidence.
- Practical training in the field of Criminal Evidence.
- Practical applications of Criminal Evidence.
- Present recorded films about Criminal Evidence.
About Arab Security Consultants
ASC was established in March 2007 by Dr. Bahaa Hasan, the chairman of the company. After a Career focused on security for 26 years , Dr. Bahaa identified a need for a qualified , competent , experienced and imperial company available to guide individuals and organizations on risk mitigation and the maze of what has become a highly populated market place of manufacturers and installers of security products and systems.See all Arab Security Consultants courses