- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Dokki
During this course, participants will learn to define and discuss banking operations crimes as stipulated in various Egyptian laws and codes, including the Central Bank Law, the Anti-money Laundering Law, the new commercial code, and the penal code.
- Define crime and its basic components.
- Define banking crimes and their associated punishments.
- List banking operations crimes as defined in various Egyptian laws and codes.
Module 1: General Definition of Crime and Its Basic Components
- The definition of crime
- The basic component of a crime
Module 2: Definition of Bank Crimes
- Bank crimes
- The associated punishment for each bank crime
Module 3: The Different Banking Crimes
- Banking operations crimes in the Egyptian penal code
- Banking crimes in the central bank law
- Banking crimes in the anti-money laundering law
- Banking crimes in the new commercial code
Participants will be informally assessed on their interaction during sessions and their participation in exercises
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses