- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Dokki
This course is designed to provide Lending Managers, Heads of Departments and senior staff with the key skills that they require to implement or improve their credit scored based lending policies using the optimum combination – for them – of automation and hands on techniques. It also offers a refresher on lending in general to ensure mistakes or problems have not become “built in” to the system and can be avoided in future without having to take the drastic step of suspending lending completely. The emphasis is on the practical as well as the theoretical with numerous examples and case studies throughout the course as well as in depth discussions so that delegates can pool their experiences and learn from both mistakes and successes.
- Heads or Managers in lending and in recoveries
- Senior and support staff involved in lending and recoveries
- Heads and Managers of consumer/personal finance
- Heads and Managers in risk and compliance
- All senior and support staff involved in consumer/personal finance
- Lending Managers/Managers
- Compliance & risk staff
- Inspection/Audit staff
- Anyone with an interest or responsibility for consumer/personal lending and recoveries.
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses