- Locations: AlJuffair
- Duration: 3 Days
The aim of the BIBF Credit Programme is to develop an understanding of the techniques of good credit assessment with particular emphasis on evaluating the risks associated with lending to personal (consumer) and smaller and middle market business customers.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the framework and environment within which borrowing and lending take place, including: social, moral, ethical and cultural influences on responsible lending
- Describe the nature of different types of borrowers that exist, and the risks associated with particular categories of borrowers; the various types of lenders in the financial marketplace and how these lenders meet the differing needs of customers
- Identify the different borrowing needs of personal and commercial customers, including purpose of borrowing and credit products and services available to meet these requirements
- Evaluate the risks involved in lending
- Examine the credit policy of the organisation
- Apply relevant processes of monitoring and control of lending
- Formulate rates, ratios and effective handling of numbers and simple mathematical procedures
Bankers with limited exposure to lending proposals; graduate management trainees; credit analysts
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses