- Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Familiarize participants with the general policy of credit and the main principles that should be included in the bank's credit policy.
- Inform participants on the objectives and the determinants of credit policy.
- Enrich the participants' skills on how marketing and credit services.
- To familiarize the participants stages credit management relations and a review of classified credit relationships.
- General policy of the credit.
- Principles underlying the credit policy of the bank:
- The general framework and topics covered by the credit policy.
- The means of credit policy on banking regulation and supervision of credit:
- Means quantity.
- Quality means.
- Credit Management:
- The functions of the unit develop a relationship with customers.
- Tasks unit credit granting and monitoring.
- Unit Credit perform tasks.
- The functions of the control unit to credit.
- Ways and methods of developing and marketing relationship with customers.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses