Comprehensive workshop on credit control essentials for business houses in the UAE Covers documentation, parties rights and obligations, risks and more.
- Collect Cash on time.
- Avoidance and timely resolution of customer disputes.
- Reduce risk of bad debts.
- Cash Flow Management and Credit Control - An Overview
- Basics to enhance awareness.
- How cash flow affects profitability and is essential for business survival.
- First things First - Importance of Proper documentation
- Ledger Management - Regular customer reconciliation
- Reporting and review
- Know your customer
- Nip it in the bud – Credit Approvals for New Customers
- Different modes of payment for local and international customers
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Being Self Aware
- Legal Action – Get Tough
WHAT YOU WILL OBTAIN
- Learn from the expertise of a professional with 20+ years of experience.
- Real learning that delivers real results.
- Case studies, examples and exercises.
- Comprehensive Course Material.
- Range of credit control checklists to make your work easier.
- Learn to formulate and implement a workable credit policy.
- A chance to clarify your doubts and questions on trade and commercial issues.
- Opportunity to network with fellow professionals.
- Certificate attested by KHDA.
- All this at a premium venue with lunch and refreshments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All involved in Commercial dealings with Customers
- Business Owners
- Finance Department Staff
- Sales Staff
- Credit Control Staff
We bring you real learning for real results. Our experiential learning methodology is designed is bring you a dynamic learning experience
All our courses are designed and delivered by practicing professionals who bring a high degree of practical relevance to the course.
Enriched with real life case studies our course content and is regularly updated with latest developments, changes in laws, and notifications.
In today’s ever evolving and competitive environment we strive to empower you with knowledge that takes you beyond best practice to becoming a value added contributor to developing innovative new practices.See all Navigate Consulting courses