It is said that "A sale has not been completed until the bill has been paid”. Ineffective credit control has led a huge amount of companies to close down. Credit control is crucially important for both large and small businesses.
This intensive course provides a broad introduction to the area of credit control. It will enable participants to learn and understand the tools, techniques and process of effective credit control and cash collection. All aspects of a credit controller's job will be covered and it will enable participants to get the complete picture so that they will not only improve their knowledge, but will also learn to see the linkages between all aspects of work.
- Understand the effect of credit sales on debtor accounts and income
- Know the importance of bad debt to your credit and collection system
- Understand the need to manage the collection function
- The importance of prompt collections to an organization
- Evaluate debtor accounts to see where problems lie before they get out of hand
- Boost the impact of collection
- Understand the system of credit control
- The role of the credit control to an organization
- The need to focus on debt collections
- The revenue cycle
- Debtor's accounts and cost of bad debt
- An effective system of Credit Control and Debt Recovery
- The meaning and function of credit control + internal control
- Aged debt analysis
- The basics of collections
- Management of customer’s accounts
- Effective negotiations
- Ways and means of collecting the cash due
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology