- Developing a sense of credit and analytical among the participants.
- To familiarize the participants Elements and stages of credit analysis.
- Train participants on how to extract information from the client and how to extract the warning signs of faltering client.
- Introduction to Credit:
- Credit definition and its own terms, and statement types.
- Staff of credit analysis (client, activity in which it operates, sources of repayment, guarantees, and risks of different kinds).
- Credit Analysis stages:
- Definition of customer activity in which it operates.
- The required funding and the purpose of it size.
- Target market analysis for the client student funding.
- Financial analysis for the client.
- Analysis of the sources of repayment, and analysis of the company's management.
- Study dealings with other banks.
- Guarantees analysis and risk analysis of all kinds.
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Develop recommendations and conditions for grants.
- The collection of information and its impact in the credit decision:
- The importance of collecting information.
- Information sources (internal and external).
- Financial Analysis Using Financial Ratios:
- Definition of financial analysis and the things that must be considered when preparing financial analysis.
- Types of financial ratios (liquidity ratios, activity ratios, debt ratios, profitability ratios).
- Preparation of feasibility studies for the project financed Murad (technical study, market study, financial study).
- Guarantees and types (tangible and intangible).
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses