- Price TBA
- Duration 15 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Decision-making credit for small and medium-sized businesses based on the model (7C's).
- The mobilization of credit models in accordance with the best practices.
- The application of controls on credit for small and medium-sized enterprises process in accordance with the best practices.
- Introduction to the project loan guarantee facilities in Jordan.
- Opportunities and Challenges in lending to small and medium-sized companies compared with large companies.
- Optimal banking practices.
- Comparison of lending based on cash flows with lending based on assets.
- As a major source of cash flow to repay the loans.
- The general framework for lending to small and medium-sized companies.
- Credit decision-making and control over the repayment of the loan.
- Practical situations.
- Financial Statements and clarifications own reports and auditing.
- Accounting Standards (TTM cash flow).
- The expected financial ratios and trends analysis.
- The profitability of products and analysis of break-even point.
- Financial projections and assumptions.
- Estimate of financing needs and determine the structure of the loan.
- Practical situations.
- Administrations of circles and sections of the financing of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in banks and financial institutions.
- Workers in the banking and credit services departments staff and review credit and financial analysts credit the query and follow-up, collection and review.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses