- Locations: Al Sadd
- Duration: 2 Days
This module prepares participants to take a more active role in an organisational change and improvement by applying techniques of creative thinking.
Solutions to new problems require cutting edge creativity. These skills are highly prized and rewarded in the modern economy by individuals and organisations looking for competitive advantages.
About British Council Qatar
- English language teaching and learning, and the delivery of UK examinations
- international arts programmes, cultural management and the creative economy
- building higher education partnerships and research links with the UK
- internationalising the curriculum and approach to teaching and learning across education sectors
- developing exciting international youth initiatives.