- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Provide managers with the requisite knowledge and understanding of the entrepreneurial process and the initial phases of developing the business idea.
- Help managers recognize their innate create potential and understand the role of courage in developing and implementing new ideas and approaches in business problem-solving.
- Develop managers’ abilities to generate and evaluate a large amount of innovative ideas when confronted with a task or problem.
- Identifify creative blocks and learn to apply a variety of techniques for overcoming obstacles in creative problem-solving.
- Assume different roles in successfully managing the creative process, both at the individual and group levels.
- The Entrepreneurial Process
- What is Creativity?
- Theories of Creativity & Innovation
- The Creative Process
- Understanding and Identifying Opportunity
- Windows of Opportunity
- Evaluating Opportunity
- Left & Right Brain Thinking
- Convergent and Divergent Thinking
- Looking at Problems Differently
- Breaking Patterns
- Individual and Group Creativity
- Creative Abrasion
- Managing Risk
- Embracing Failure
- Growing the Solution
- Selling the Idea
- Developing viable products and services
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses