Many people believe that creativity is either something you have or you do not have. While that can be true on one level: if you feel that you do not have it, who says you can't get it? Being creative does not mean you have to be illogical, or poetic. Just think of Einstein, Galileo, Steve Jobs and Richard Branson for example. Some of the greatest creators of all time have been men and women of reason, who operate in dimensions of numbers, science, and business accordingly. Even Michelangelo insisted 'a man paints with his brains and not with his hands.' Likewise, F. Scott Fitzgerald said, 'genius is the ability to put into effect what is on your mind.' More than a personal attribute or purely artsy quality: creativity is a channeling of energy which anybody can embrace and focus on emerging.
Sometimes to be creative, or more basically, to be an intelligent leader, we just need to learn how to use our minds. By training our cognitive lenses to see beyond the scope of immediate atmospheres: we begin to unlock creative perspective. Coupling this multidimensional energy that builds innovative ideas and approaches is thereafter the creative actualization of short and long-term goals that lead to wonderful happenings. Be disciplined enough to push yourself out of comfort zones, learn new things: and see and manifest that which exists beyond -locally and professionally. Learn how to creatively cultivate 'different' ideas through motivation, focused determination and stamina: and recognize your own strengths in cognitive abilities to succeed: then apply them.
Every box has an opening and one must be reasonable enough not to give up before finding the flap which reveals that which is uniquely packaged. It's really not that hard - just a process and a different way of seeing. With the right mind-programming and motivation, we can reach creativity even through existing protocol and business frameworks: access creative resources: apply creative teamwork: and creatively lead and produce. In exercising creative cognitive abilities with our most natural voice: we will better communicate and induce positive change in our working environments and lives.
- To transmit a multi-dimensional approach to appreciating, accessing and applying creative energy.
- To highlight left brain/right brain capacities and how creativity can be tapped into in any situation, by any person: even in logic, and not without reason.
- To impart inspiration for new ways of seeing/doing/experiencing in the work place.
- To equip participants with creative strategies for evolving their business atmospheres and interactions: be it person to person, B2B or direct to consumer.
Seminar Objectives (Continued):
- To help members identify creative strengths, weaknesses, blocks and hesitations: then better encourage/expose them to further development of widened potentialities.
- To enable participants to reflect on 'bending vs. breaking rules' and 'when'/ 'where'/ 'why'/'how' it is important: e.g. launching new business concepts: re-branding: developing customized programs and strategies: other accompanying arenas of work place creativity.
- A fostered sense of creative skill sets and identities: allowing the inpidual to more readily believe in hidden talents and apply them to tasks for accomplishment.
- Contributions to a healthier, fun and more uplifting work environment.
- Greater communication of free ideas, concepts and principals.
- Exercises in balance and alignment between left and right side brain activity
- Diffused fears of stepping out of comfort zones to succeed.
- Builds interesting communications and relationships between business parties involved in creative exchange.
- Stimulates teamwork and extensive social growth between branding, businesses and people.
Kawader is a learning and development institute licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority of Dubai (KHDA) that helps people grow in so many ways. It is a place where they combine theoretical information and practical exercises to create memorable and impactful experiences that drive towards learning, behavioral change and business outcomes.
At Kawader, their mission is to prepare people to work in a multicultural environment, face new challenges, critically assess business issues and contribute to a brighter future for their organizations.
their consultants are energetic, experienced and committed leaders in learning. They have worked in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, universities, banking, transportation, governmental agencies, health care, media, and hospitality.
their focus is on using innovative, engaging learning methods to reach favorable outcomes. they work as partners with their clients to develop new insights and building capabilities that make a difference.See all Kawader courses