It is a myth that creative thinking is done only by a small set of ‘gifted’ people in an organization. Reality is quite contrary to that belief. Starting from meeting the demands of a valued customer, to beating competitor in launching the new marketing campaign, the key is to focus on perception. Neuroscientists have proved that as our brains evolved, they learned to take perceptual shortcuts to save energy. In other words, our brains convert experiences into well-worn patterns, which are often renamed as knowledge. But when we stimulate our brains with new information, our brains are forced to re-categorize these new experiences and move beyond old patterns.
This workshop does the job of stimulating brain with new information. Then, the ideation process is channelized using well researched tools and techniques, including computerized simulations.
Who is this course for ?
- All professionals, any industry or government If are constantly under pressure to come up with better solutions
- Any professional with urge to improve leadership skills as a manager
- An organization will benefit in nominating multiple managers if its competitors are coming up with all the answers the organization should have arrived at
What will I learn?
After successful completion of the program, participants will:
- Able to challenge assumptions, generate alternatives and change perceptions
- Able to apply creative thinking in new product development, marketing strategies, quality programs, customer service and organizational conflicts
- Able to promote efficiency and effectiveness in strategy meetings
- Having a self-designed Blueprint to create a business group or organization which fosters innovation
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.