- Fees / Price QAR 4,320
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
Successful organizations recognize that critical thinking and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today’s decision makers must use a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes.
To solve a problem, it requires strong analytical and decision making skills be it personal or official. Though many of us might naturally have this skill, it is necessary to have stronger problem solving skills to overcome tricky situations on the office and business front.
Being able to creatively use problem solving strategies is an important to business as problems are a part of every business. There are those that are part of everyday business and those that affect long-term strategic direction. In whatever form they may arise; one thing is certain, problem solving must be dealt with at a root cause level. Successful businesses have come to learn how to view and deal with problems by developing effective problem solving skills.
In this course, you develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver. You learn to leverage your personal thinking preferences using tools and techniques based latest thinking.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants should be able to:
- Define problem solving
- Differentiate between different types of problems
- Apply eight different problem solving techniques for any problem situation
- Implement two effective planning implementation techniques
- Apply a six-step problem solving model within any problem situation
- Understand why problem solving can sometimes fail within organizations
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Business Professionals who can improve their problem solving techniques
- New Managers within an organization
- Anyone involved in the management of a project which is set to have a high impact on their organization
- Anyone who wants to enhance their problem solving skills
The training will be pided into three phases:
- Phase 1: Diagnostic phase (Observing staff performing their job for the purpose of identifying the knowledge, Skills and Attitude gaps)
- Phase 2: Equipping the staff with underpinning knowledge (Setting Standards and Best Practices applied within similar public and private organizations)
- Phase 3: Coaching sessions (each staff will be coached inpidually and action plan produced with target dates agreed jointly between the trainer and the staff for the purpose of improvements and monitoring)
- Module 1: Why Problem-Solving And Decision-Making Methods?
- Module 2: Problem Solving Identification & Prioritisation
- Module 3: The Natural Barriers to Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Module 4: Creativity & Problem Solving
- Module 5: Problem Solving & Decision Making Tools
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses