- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Nasr City
Based on the latest thinking and best practice used in problem solving, the course ends by providing you with a reporting template designed to secure senior management and stakeholder endorsement for change.
Is it right for me?
If you are a manager or project leader looking to find innovative and creative ideas for problem resolution, then this workshop is for you.
Are you looking for new and maybe non-traditional ways to solve your problems? If the answer is 'yes', then this workshop is for you. It will encourage you to resolve workplace problems by dispensing with the traditional theory, and focus on innovation and creativity to get results.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop innovative and creative skills to assess and solve your workplace problems.
- Make more effective use of your own and your colleagues' creative thinking skills.
- Assess the impact on the business of your recommendations for change.
- Use 'Silent Storming' to lead innovative and creative problem solving sessions.
- Understand how to present new ideas to secure the 'buy in' of others to implement change.
- Construct a report that clearly outlines the thinking process, conclusions and recommendations for making change happen.
What will it cover?
The Blank Sheet of Paper
- ‘What if?’
- Tapping into the minds of others to find ideas
- Thinking 'Why not?' as opposed to just 'Why?'
Working Together Generates Innovation and Creativity
- Creating the right environment for others to work together
- Thought association - what is the real problem here?
- Innovation at work!
- Problem? What problem?
- Impact versus degree of difficulty
- Effectiveness versus efficiency
Making Change Happen
- Planning how to manage change
- Constructing a report for management and key stakeholders to endorse change
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses