- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Submitting business proposals is very stressful for bid teams. Let’s face it; a lot is riding on it. So once you’ve burnt the midnight oil and – against all the odds – delivered the bid document on time, can you sit back and relax?
Well, no… If your job includes making bid presentations, the hard work has just begun. You, or your team, may have written a winning bid but can you do it justice at the presentation stage?
This course takes you through the whole process, step by step, from preparing the bid presentation to handling the questions and answers. Don’t let a poor presentation cost you the business. Learn how to deliver bids presentations that win!
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, structure, and deliver a bid presentation
- Form clear presentation objectives
- Create easy to use support notes
- Select, prepare, and use appropriate visual aids
- Encourage and manage audience participation
- Evaluate and improve from each presentation they deliver
- Understanding the Presentation Process
- Personal Presentations & Impact
- Using PowerPoint™ Effectively
- Script Development
- Opening With Confidence
- The Middle
- Effective Endings
- Questions & Answers
- The Team Presentation
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses