- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Nasr City
This course will give you a full understanding of the digital product life cycle using user-centred design (UCD) principles. It will take you through the entire journey from planning, through design and development, to launch and beyond. The course will be strongly supported by case studies and you will participate in a number of exercises designed to build your understanding. A brief to create an actual app will be used in many of these.
Is it right for me?
Anyone who produces or manages digital products including writers, editors, web managers and product developers.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- possess a full understanding of the digital product lifecycle, and how to apply UCD principles at different points during that lifecycle;
- have learnt the theory and application behind user profiling, product specification, product planning, and user testing; and
- have gained hands-on experience in practical sessions, using real-world examples.
What will it cover?
- Requirements gathering;
- Requirements specification;
- Practical group work and illustrative case studies.
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses