- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to.
This course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand. The first day will cover the basics of branding, including how to develop a visual identity from start to finish. We will also give you some graphic design tips to help you communicate your expectations to a professional designer. The second day will focus on how to put your brand out there in the right way. We’ll also talk about how to keep your brand energized and alive with monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Define what a brand is (particularly a strong brand) and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, the features of those products, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
- Module 1: Defining Branding
- Module 2: What Are You All About?
- Module 3: Creating a Mission
- Module 4: Creating a Vision of the Future
- Module 5: Positioning Your Brand
- Module 6: Developing Your Style
- Module 7: Developing a Brand Name and Slogan
- Module 8: Creating a Visual Identity
- Module 9: Living Your Brand
- Module 10: Connecting with Customers
- Module 11: Launching Your Brand
- Module 12: Taking Your Brand’s Pulse
- Module 13: Performing a SWOT Analysis
- Module 14: Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard
- Module 15: Middleton’s Brand Matrix
- Module 16: Interpreting Evaluation Results
- Module 17: Keeping the Brand Alive
- Module 18: Going Beyond the Brand
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses