- Locations: Deira
Political analysts are a type of political scientist. An analyst might research political systems or the relationships between the U.S. and foreign countries, advise leaders about a foreign government's goals and the implication of those goals for the U.S., develop political theories based on analysis of historical documents and statistics, analyze and report on election results, or forecast political trends.
Many political analysts work for the federal government and, as such, can make excellent money and enjoy security in their positions. Think tanks and private firms also provide job opportunities, although the pay in such cases can vary, depending on the grants received and the group's political affiliations.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) International arbitration sector in all aspects, is an integral part of the law and the business sector in the world ,the Arab Arbitration Society it’s the bridge of communications.
- Arab Arbitration Society
- High Authority Council for Arab Jurists (HACAJ)
- Lawyers, legal advisers, judges, prosecutors, police officers, senior stakeholders, professors, law faculties in universities, accredited arbitrators.
- Constitutional and legal framework and political understanding
- scientific concept of leadership and its relationship to political analysis
- Policy (defender)
- The importance of Islamic jurisprudence in the construction of political analysis
- legitimate politics and political science
- theory in political analysis purposes
- Jurisprudence budgets and political analysis
- interaction and scholars, past and in the modern era with the rules of political analysis
- assimilation policy and political analysis
- Understand the variables surrounding and political analysis
- social factors and political analysis
- political realism and political analysis
- civil dimension in building political analysis
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses