- Price TBA
- Duration 4 to 8 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the APICS standard for CPIM Certified In Production and Inventory Management ® standard required to pass the CPIM ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CPIM ® Guide and Exam Bank Questions. You also receive the Campus Education CPIM ® attendance Certificate.
- Module 1: Basics of Supply Chain Management.
- Module 2: Master Planning of Resources
- Module 3: Detailed scheduling and Planning.
- Module 4: Execution and control of Operations.
- Module 5: Strategic Management of Resources.
- Logistics Personnel.
- Materials Managements.
- Purchasing Personnel.
- Supply Chain Managers.
- Production and inventory management
- Operations Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Materials Management
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization.
- Master the tools you need to effectively manage global supply chain activities.
- Gain knowledge to apply principles ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization.
- Earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services.
- Enhance your credibility within your organization.
- Create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses