- Duration: 3 to 6 Months
In this course, you learn the Certified Professional Healthcare Risk Management CPHRM terminology , tools and techniques required to pass the CPHRM ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CPHRM ® Guide and practice exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CPHRM ® attendance Certificate.
The Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) is the healthcare industry’s premier certification for the risk management profession. The American Hospital Association’s Certification Center determines eligibility requirements, exam content, testing procedures and other aspects of the certification, and oversees the examination process.
- Healthcare Quality Professionals.
- Healthcare Risk Managers.
- Healthcare Executives.
- Healthcare Insurance Reviewers & Claims Processors.
- Physicians, Nurses & Healthcare professionals.
- Quality & Accreditation Consultants.
- The purpose of this program is to educate the leaner about introduction of risk management.
- After studying the information presented here , you will be able to discuss the elements of risk management.
- Develop a knowledge of the vocabulary and definitions used in risk management.
- Be able to discuss the objectives of risk management.
- Understand the types of activities involved in risk management.
- Loss Prevention / Reduction.
- Claims Management.
- Risk Financing.
- Regulatory/Accreditation Compliance.
- Bio ethics.
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses